AVAFritsch on Zazzle!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the blog of AVA Fritsch.

I am a mother, wife, college student, and an artist. I have a 5 yr old little boy who like most 5 yr olds is full of energy and love! My husband and I have been married for 6 yrs now. Despite my crazy crafting spirals he has stood by my side! I am working on getting my MBA in small business. I was a teacher for special needs students (mostly autism) but was recently laid off. Finally, I am an artist. I don't have any special training and have learned to learn from my mistakes. I like to crochet, paint, draw, and do general crafts.

My main reasons for starting to sell are 1. I'm running out of room! 2. We are saving for my son's future so that hopefully (keeping our fingers crossed!!!) he'll have very few student loans!! and 3. To make sure I can help provide for my family until I find another teaching job or start our shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment